Home > FAQ > Questions for MLS/Association Executives|
Questions for MLS/Association Executives
Q: How can CARETS benefit my members?
A: Here are some of the subscriber benefits that result from participation in CARETS:
- Access to growing number of accumulated listings by joining one local CARETS MLS
- Subcribers benefit from CARETS without having to learn a new system
- Add/change listings once that are automatically syndicated to other MLSs and Web sites
- Reduced costs to subscribers because they don't need to join more than one MLS.
- Uniform MLS and IDX rules and consistent enforcement
- Single data feed for broker Web sites and back-office systems
- Listings are available to many more professionals and potential buyers
Q: Why does CARETS have uniform MLS rules and enforcment policies?
A: Uniform rules and enforcment policies create a level playing field for the thousands of real estate professionals who share their listings via CARETS. Consistent data quality standards across all of CARETS ensure users that listing information originating from all member MLSs is reliable and accurate.
Q: How can my organization join CARETS?
A: CARETS membership consists soley of participating Multiple Listing Services. If your MLS and its member AOR/BORs want to explore joining CARETS you can contact any member of the CARETS Executive Committee